Our social:

Monday 1 December 2014

New Video- Michael Kiessou Ft. C'Prime in Wopalilo (Sagat Sagat)

After Bennam, Tourner les Reins and Abele, Michael Kiessou of Hope Music Group(HMG) has now dropped the video of Wopalilo featuring C'Prime of aMusic.
There was a dance challenge introducing the dance steps for the video (I kept my fingers crossed I won't be nominated) last month and it was quite funny to watch. We had the likes of E.L.I of aMusic, PhilJohn of HMG, Firenze Talents Music take up the challenge.
The video was shot on site at G3 studio in Yaoundé with DJO and others. While waiting for the official video, Sagat Sagat!! (excuse my French).

Watch! Love! Share!
 

My Opinion

I love the fact that C'Prime is able to flow between English, French, and the Pidgins. Michael Kiessou has this way of making his songs feel both "Bami" and still give you that urban feeling. This one is a bomb. You no want miss di one!!
This Is Kamer and We Rock!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment